NEW PHOENIX WAY FUNDING OPPORTUNITY NOVEMBER 2023!!Date posted: 13th November 2023
The Phoenix Way has just launched a grant funding round for non-profit organisations led by Black and racially minoritised communities in England and Wales with a specific focus on Children and Youth.
You can apply for project funding of between £30,000 to £50,000 per organisation. This round is for a total of £2 million from the Youth Endowment Fund (YEF).
The grant round is open now and will close on at midnight on Sunday 3rd December 2023.
The Phoenix Way: Children and Youth Round will support projects run by non-profit groups, organisations or charities that:
- Are led by representatives of Black and racially minoritised communities and work within Black and racially minoritised communities.
- Work with participants and communities that are primarily 18 or under and are at high risk of becoming involved in violence.
- Have annual operating budgets of up to £150,000 per year.
- Are located and work in England and/or Wales.
How to Apply:
Join our highly informative session to find out more about the application process, get specific support and ask any questions you might have:
- Tuesday 14th November 2023 Time: 12.30- 13.30 [ONLINE]
Registration link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_sK8maQvjR9epnv56DZZc4Q
If you miss it, don't worry, it will be recorded, and you can watch it back via our website!
For application-specific queries please email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org