Watch the livestream from our Population Health Management development accelerated programme close workshop
21st May 2019
On 22 May 2019, we held a workshop at Preston North End to mark the close of our 20 week accelerated programme for Population Health Management development. The purpose of this was to celebrate successes, share learnings and confirm commitments to further develop a Population Health Management approach to support people in Lancashire and South Cumbria to live longer, healthier lives.
Watch the livestream
Links to individual presentations at the workshop
- Overview of the agenda - Adrian McCourt, Programme Director, Optum
- Welcome and introduction - Dr Amanda Doyle, GP and Chief Officer, Healthier Lancashire and South Cumbria
- National perspective on Population Health Management - Jacquie White, Director – National System Transformation Group, NHS England.
- Objectives of today’s workshop - Adrian McCourt, Programme Director, Optum
- Review of the 20 week accelerated programme - Dr Martin McShane, Chief Medical Officer, Optum
- Neighbourhood team presentations:
- Advisory Board presentation
- Commitments from ICP and Integrated Care System Executives to support Population Health Management going forward