Stroke patients and carers invited to find out more about the Lancashire and South Cumbria Stroke programme at events this September
17th July 2019
About the patient and carer stroke information events
The events will focus on the stroke programme priorities that are being progressed across Lancashire and South Cumbria.
Please come along for more information and to share your views.
You will also be able to have a blood pressure check on the day to demonstrate our work in communities with the British Heart Foundation.
Who these events are for
- voluntary sector
- patient groups.
Why should you attend?
The stroke engagement events will give you an opportunity to find out more about plans for Stroke services - both locally and nationally. You will also be able to meet other stroke patients and carers as well as the Lancashire and South Cumbria Stroke programme team over lunch.
Here are some of the topics we plan to cover at the sessions:
- National stroke priorities
- The NHS Long Term Plan
- Partnership work to prevent stroke
- Improvement in local stroke services
- Stroke rehabilitation
- A new ambulatory model for stroke services
- Centralising stroke services.
How to book your place
- Book a place on the Leyland Stroke event - 18 September
- Book a place on the Kendal Stroke event - 25 September
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com