Apply for the Lancashire and South Cumbria Digital Pioneer programme
Have you sat on an idea that could make things easier for our communities, our workforce or services? If you can answer "yes" then we want to hear from you!
What is the Digital Pioneer programme?
If you have a great idea about using digital technologies, we can support you to make it happen.
Your 'thing' could potentially help to improve the health and care of people in Lancashire and South Cumbria, that is why we are so keen to support you to bring those ideas to life.
The Digital Pioneer programme has four main offers to you:
- The programme could provide up to a day a week backfill cover from your job for up to a year. Where appropriate, it is really important you discuss this with your manager before you apply, we can work with you and your manager to support this conversation and find practical ways to make this happen.
- It can provide a ‘start up’ fund of up to £1,000 to buy specific pieces of kit to support your idea. This will be discussed separately if required.
- It will connect you with organisations and businesses that can help you make your idea happen.
- It will provide you with individual coaching to help develop and shape your idea.
Who can apply?
We welcome applications from staff at all levels, regardless of salary banding. This is open to people from health and social care organisations and the third sector, working in Lancashire and South Cumbria. We also welcome applications from carers and volunteers.
We want your ideas to grow and be successful. We know that for some people on rotas, in busy teams, or teams with staff shortages, we will all have to work creatively to enable you to access the exciting offers above.
When is the closing date?
There is no closing date for the Digital Pioneer programme. All applications will be reviewed on a monthly basis.
How to apply
- Download and complete our Digital Pioneer application form (Word)
- Return to this page to submit your application online, using the form at the bottom of the page
- Step 1 - download and complete our Digital Pioneer application form (Word)
- Step 2 - please complete the short online form below and click to upload your completed Word application form
The information you supply will be sent to Healthier Lancashire and South Cumbria.
There is no closing date for the Digital Pioneer programme and applications will be reviewed on a monthly basis.
All fields marked as required must be completed.
Important - don't forget to download and complete your Digital Pioneer application form before you start!