Health and wellbeing apps
Apps offer a practical option to help people manage their own health and wellbeing from home.
We have commissioned ORCHA to provide a library of independently reviewed apps at lancashire.orcha.co.uk.
ORCHA carries out independent and impartial reviews of health and care apps, meaning that each app that appears on this site has undergone a rigorous review process that scores them according to their clinical assurance, data privacy and user experience.
The apps library includes apps designed to help with:
- Self-care, managing anxiety, and wellbeing for all
- Management of diabetes, respiratory and heart condition symptoms
- Supporting people to self-manage will empower people to stay well and monitor their illness or condition; this has been shown to improve healthcare outcomes.
ORCHA Pro Licence offer
If you are a health or care professional within Lancashire and South Cumbria, you can access a free ORCHA Pro License for from 6 April to 6 July 2020, which will allow you to recommend apps straight to service users' devices.
All you need to do is:
- Visit lancashire.orcha.co.uk
- Input your contact details with the Upgrade Code: LANCS01.