Reviewed Clinical Policy
The following policies have been reviewed and agreed by Clinical Commissioning Groups across Lancashire and South Cumbria, following a public engagement period which consisted of online surveys and focus groups.
Click on the name of the policy to view the outcomes from the public engagement sessions.
- Policy for Endoscopic Procedures on the Knee Joint Cavity
- Policy for Surgical Correction of Trigger Finger
- Policy for Surgical Correction of Carpal Tunnel
- Policy for Tonsillectomy/ Adeno-Tonsillectomy
- Policy for Male Circumcision
- Policy for Rehabilitation after Damage to the Facial Nerve
- Policy for Complementary and Alternative Therapies
- Policy for Hip Arthroscopy
- Policy for Dilatation and Curettage
- Policy for Hysteroscopy
- Policy for Cosmetic Procedures (covers the following procedures: breast reduction, breast augmentation, mastopexy, surgical correction of breast asymmetry, surgical correction of gynecomastia, breast implant removal, breast implant replacement, surgical correction of inverted nipples, liposuction, abdominoplasty/apronectomy, removal of excess skin, rhinoplasty, pinnaplasty, blepharoplasty, face or brow lifts, correction of split ear lobes, surgical correction of hair loss, provision of wigs, removal of excess hair, tattoo removal, removal of skin lesions, surgical repair of divarication of recti, correction of pectus excavatum, cosmetic genital surgery)
- Policy for Excision of Uterus
- Policy for Insulin Pump Therapy
- Policy for Glucose Monitoring Devices
- Policy for Surgical Correction of Photorefractive Error
- Policy for the Management of Otitis Media with Effusion using Grommets
- Policy for access to IVF and assisted conception services
For further information about the clinical policy review process or any individual policies email email@example.com or phone 01772 214244.