Join OHOC at our pop up community venues
12th February 2020
Have you heard about the possible options for changes to health and care services across central Lancashire, including at our local hospitals?
Through the Our Health Our Care programme our local clinicians, taking on board what they’ve heard through engagement with staff, patients and the public, have developed a vision for what our services should look like and what standards and outcomes they should achieve.
Watch our animated film
For more information, please visit the OHOC website, or speak to a member of the Our Health Our Care team at a series of pop-up events taking place locally.
- Chorley Market, Market Place, (off Cleveland Street), Chorley PR7 1BH, 10:00am - 3:00pm, on Thursday 13th February 2020 (accompanied by the Lancashire and South Cumbria Foundation NHS Trust HARRI van).
- Deepdale Retail Park, Blackpool Road, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 6QY, 11:00am - 2:00pm, Thursday 13th February 2020
- Bamber Bridge Leisure Centre, Brindle Rd, Bamber Bridge, Preston PR5 6YJ, 9:30am - 12:30pm, on Tuesday 18th February 2020.
- Fulwood Leisure Centre, Black Bull Lane, Fulwood, Preston PR2 9YA, 11:00am - 2:00pm, on Monday 24th February 2020.
- Tesco Leyland, Towngate, Leyland PR25 2FN, 11:00am - 2:00pm, on Wednesday 26th February 2020.
- Preston Flag Market, Market Square, Preston, PR1 2PP, 11:00am - 2:00pm, on Thursday 5th March 2020.
- Please note, additional dates may be added.
Please also note that these sessions will operate as informal 'drop-ins' only to provide information and gather public responses.