Accessibility Statement for the Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care System website
This statement covers this website and all sub-sites which includes the following domains:
This website is run by the Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care System. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet (opens in new window) has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- live video streams do not have captions
- some of our online forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard
- not all videos on this website have a transcript
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email email@example.com
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 10 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact the Integrated Care System Communications and Engagement Team using either of the following methods:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS) (opens in new window).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care System is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 (opens in new window) AA standard, due to the non-compliances and exemptions listed below.
- Not all PDFs on this website are accessible, these are mostly historic and we are working towards fixing this
- This website hosts chemotherapy protocols for NHS services across Lancashire and South Cumbria and due to the complex and changing nature of these documents we are unable to create these as HTML webpages
- Not all videos on this website have hardcoded subtitles or transcripts but we are working towards fixing this
- The agenda and papers for the Joint Committee of Clinical Commissioning Groups is not currently uploaded in an accessible format and we are working to fix this
Content that’s not within the scope of the accessibility regulations
- We do not plan to add captions to live video streams because live video is exempt from meeting the accessibility regulations (opens in new window).
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 026/10/2020. It was last reviewed on 26/10/2020.
This website was last tested on 26/10/2020. The test was carried out by the Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care System communications and engagement team. We have commissioned an external organisation to carry out a full accessibility review and audit and will upload the subsequent report once finished.