A small chat can lead to a big change
Taking the time for a quick chat can help spark a conversation about what matters and help you make a big difference to your health and wellbeing.
Making every contact count (MECC)
The Lancashire and South Cumbria MECC link website contains suggested questions and useful links covering a range of topics - from smoking, alcohol and healthy diet to finance.
Why this matters
Making every contact count creates an opportunity to signpost people to ways of tackling some of the major causes of ill-health – whether that is giving up smoking, reducing alcohol intake, maintaining a healthy weight, increasing physical activity, improving mental health and wellbeing or working out how to tackle social, economic or environmental issues.
Making every contact count (MECC) campaign promotional materials
You can download a range of materials to help promote Making every contact count (MECC) from our campaign resources page - including posters and flyers.
Making every contact count is part of a Lancashire and South Cumbria wide approach to delivering personalised care.
- One You - here to help you get healthier and feel better with free tips, tools and support
- Change4life - apps and resources for families with young children
- Start4life - for pregancy, birth and parenthood
- Blood pressure checks - know your numbers
- Suicide prevention - start the conversation
- Every Mind Matters
- One you - digital apps and tools for adults
- Free Public Health England campaign resources